If you have a question, hopefully you will find the answer below. We continue to update this section as new questions are asked of us .
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders will normally be fulfilled within one to four business days of receipt of payment. An additional 2-7 days are then required for delivery depending on shipping method chosen.
IF I PLACE MY ORDER TODAY, WHEN DOES IT SHIP?
We strive to have all orders fulfilled within one to four business days of receipt of payment. This time frame includes the necessary time needed to verify orders prior to being shipped to ensure accurate processing. At times, there may be delays due to factors beyond our control.
I HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING MY ORDER. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept the following forms of payment for online transactions: PayPal; Visa and Mastercard through the Stripe payment gateway; Internet Bank Transfer; and Afterpay.
IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE?
We are committed to protecting your personal information and providing a secure online shopping experience. All of our payments are processed offsite using industry standard encryption + password protection technologies such as an SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This is a technology used by online sites to provide secure online transactions.
WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
We value your privacy and will NEVER sell, rent, barter or trade personal information with any third parties.
MAY I STILL ORDER IF I LIVE OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND?
We now accept orders from anywhere in the World.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER STATUS?
WHAT COULD DELAY MY ORDER?
During periods of increased demand, including holidays or new product launches, you may experience a delay in the shipment of your order. We strive to always ship available items within two to four business days of order submission.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
Please read our terms and conditions for our Returns Policy, including our Satisfaction Guaranteed Promise.
CARING FOR YOUR BELLISSIMA LIVING LOCKET JEWELLERY
- Handle with care: The glass on your Living Lockets is fragile and can break.
- Handle with grace and caution.
- Avoid water: Always remove your jewelry before entering water.Living Lockets are not waterproof.
- Polish: Our jewellery is made with real metals + will naturally tarnish with time.To keep it looking as good as new, gently rub all pieces with dry polishing cloth in a circular motion until shine is restored.
- Remove: Take off your jewellery when using harsh chemicals, applying beauty products or perfume and avoid extreme heat or cold.
Still have a question that needs answered? Then contact us using the form below ...